Sunday, September 12, 2010




This was very difficult. The boy's were not available to help. When doing this it goes so much better to have someone to assist you. It looks a bit hodgepodge but it will work great. I put at least 2 and up to 4 layers. This will add to how rigid it will be when I remove it to fiberglass the other side. It definitely is starting to look like a Morgan Beetle-back.

I was going to make my own suspension and then I started thinking I wanted to buy one. And then a friend at work suggested a corvette suspension. Here is a corvette front suspension. This is what I have decided to use. The one above is slightly modified, helping eliminate some of the weight. Cost is so much less then a new one and parts are all off the shelf. It is a great independent front suspension.

No comments:

Post a Comment